Monday, April 22, 2013

Four Twenty Two



I have this obsession with leather everything lately. These shorts from Zara are perfection! I love that they're not the typical black leather that you normally see, not to mention the super short cut.

These sunglasses are from Firmoo. I have a couple pairs of their prescription glasses and really had no idea that they also sold sunglasses. These are pretty cute I'd say!


Have a fantastic Monday!!!


Jacket// Club Monaco (on sale here!)
Shorts//Zara (similar here)
Shoes//Christian Louboutin (similar here)
Glasses// via Firmoo






4 comments:

  1. That jacket is gorgeous!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! I love the shorts! :)

    Gemma
    www.taipeistreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...