Saturday, February 18, 2012

Excitement!

 Sorry for not posting in so long! I've been quite sick for the past couple of weeks and feel MUCH better now!

I wanted to share with you all the new purse I got. I've been dreaming of this purse since I was like...10? It's a Louis Vuitton Cannes, which was discontinued quite a while ago. I've never seen a vintage piece kept in such beautiful condition! It hardly looks used at all! I'm so excited to add this bag to my growing collection! :)

Enjoy the pictures of my other recent purchases as well!

Do you like my new Vince Camuto biker boots? I love the studded details!


OPI Big Apple Red Nail Lacquer
It's such a perfect true red color! I couldn't resist!

P.S. I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day! This is a picture of the valentine I made for my valentine! <3



5 comments:

  1. Lovlely photos, red is my favourite colour!! It'as sexy as elegant and I'm in love with your boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is such a catch! the color, so deep and rich. love it.

    xx
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blazer is perfect! Perfect colours :)

    Munichstreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...