Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh Sunday


Today was such a relaxing day! The weather was cold all last week, making me feel nostalgic for summer. I guess Autumn really is here! However, it was nice to have some warm weather today to brighten up the mood. I didn't do much today; i just spent the day relaxing and had a nice long lunch.

School has kept me so busy these past few days, that even though my blog is new, I couldn't find the time to post pictures!....I really wish there was more time in a day!

Here's to a good week everyone!





Dress: Zara
Hat: Club Monaco
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Jessica Simpson





9 comments:

  1. I like so much your blog. check out mine and if you like follow me.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit and the way you paired it with the hat is totally gorgeous.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress, I love your photos with all the flowers, lovely background :)

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute hat!

    -Ivy
    www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic outfit. I love how the camel belt brings everything together. Thanks for sharing!

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog! I love this outfit. The print on your dress is awesome!
    Rach
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit!

    a kiss ;)


    http://nyxstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting!!

If you have any specific questions, send me an email! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...